Monday 31 October 2016

Blinky the Three-eyed Pumpkin


Halloween 2016 [click for larger image]

This Halloween, the house became a nuclear waste dump, complete with a mutant three-eyed pumpkin. Kids were scanned with a Geiger counter and given the antidote (chocolate) when found to be contaminated.

Circuits by Dronny Darko (Neuroplasticity album) was played as background music.

As I've mentioned before, even if Halloween is being introduced into Australia for all of the wrong reasons, it's still a good opportunity to be creative and have fun. Maybe it says something about me, but it's a celebration than comes much more naturally to me than Christmas or Easter.

And if anyone is interested, I based the design for the fake Geiger counter on this instructables post, and I've posted details of what I built under the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment